Everyone benefits from mentorships
We’re stronger together. Join The Growth Works Network and participate in regular mentorship & accountability video conferences. Help the industry stand together through the crisis in intimate sessions of one mentor and up to five hoteliers.
Whether you realise it or not, you’ll have valuable advice to share if at some point in your career you managed a sustained fall in demand due to geopolitical concerns, financial crises, terrorist incidents, extreme weather events, epidemics, etc.
- Gain a network of hoteliers who will come to know and trust your expertise.
- Contribute to the re-birth of the hospitality industry.
- Be useful, give back, become part of something.
- Broad media reach for you and your brand through industry press.
- A channel to promote your expert knowledge during the recovery phase.
Those currently working through a major downturn for the first time. We have seen a lot of people offering advice but not a lot of people opening up and asking for advice. We’re all in this together and we want to connect you with those who can help.
- Get advice from leaders in the industry who have navigated past crises.
- Interact and contribute to discussions with industry professionals from around the world.
- Develop your own plan to learn new skills and enhance your career experience·
- Learn how to rapidly restrategize, deal with investors, plan for recovery.
- Free access to expert interviews, articles, videos and podcasts.
MENTORSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Some of our Mentors
In his 20+ years in travel & hospitality, Jon has experience of revenue management, systems implementation, business process and organizational transformation, CRM, customer platforms and change management. Jon’s roles at Hilton have been global, serving all 18 brands and Hilton Honors.
Emerging markets specialist building businesses across Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions including IHG, Shangri-La, Knight Frank as well as entrepreneurial ventures within the real estate/hospitality industry across a cross section of roles.
With a resume showcasing Accor Hospitality, Le Meridien and Radisson Hotels, American Express, GBT, HRS and Duetto – Benedicte brings a host of experience to the mentorship programme from revenue management to corporate sales & MICE sales.
Patrick is a highly-experienced leader in the hospitality sector with over 25 years’ operational and commercial expertise. He has led and worked with high performing teams across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
International hospitality marketing expert with 15+ years of leadership experience across digital, social, brand, marketing, sales and operations. Founder of Laut, a marketing consulting agency supporting small and independent hotels. Previously at Starwood Hotels & Resorts, and Loews Hotels.
As the founder of Connecting Humans, Alumni of Les Roches and former brands include Louis Vuitton, Shangri-La Hotels, DIFFa Events and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Erik has a strong passion for personal development and coaching as well as team leadership and relationship building.